Monday, September 7, 2009

New York, Stay in the Damn North

I hate those stupid "I ♥ NY" shirts that everyone thinks are cool.
Yesterday (or whenever that horrible shopping trip was), at the mall, I saw FIVE DIFFERENT PEOPLE with those shirts on and I'm thinking, "Hey, ass, are you in New York?! THEN TAKE THE FUCKING SHIRT OFF!!!"
I really want to slap people with these shirts, but the final straw comes when one shows up on a Japanese girl in MY manga that I love to read.
THE JAPANESE DO NOT LOVE NEW YORK!!!
IN FACT, NOBODY LOVES YOU, NEW YORK!!! HOW ABOUT THAT?!?!
OOO HERE'S AN IDEA- HOW ABOUT I INUNDATE NEW YORK CITY WITH MY BIG-BREASTED, SMILEY, CHEERFUL AND HIGHLY INTELLIGENT GANG OF GIRLS WEARING THE EVER POPULAR "I ♥ THE SOUTH CUZ IT'S SUPERIOR IN EVERY CONCEIVABLE WAY TO THE NORTH" SHIRTS?!?!?!
(A shirt of my own design, by the way.)
Omg, I'm shivering just to THINK of the possibilities of ruining the already ruinous cavity that is New York.
Keep your name and your chlamydia-infested lovers out of the South, New Fucking York.

No comments: